Hey y’all, it’s another fun week of Writer Wednesday! Thank you all for sharing your blogs on the link up every week, I try to read them all whenever I get a chance!
So, as you know I love WordPress and whenever I start a WordPress blog I ALWAYS install a specific list of plugins. Today, I wanted to share that list of plugins with you, so here they are:
- Formidable Forms: I love these forms! They have a free version and a paid version. (more info)
- Pretty Link: I like to use this plugin for my affiliate links because I can create custom links. It’s a quick way to share what you love with your readers. (more info)
- WP Super Cache: I am NOT a cache expert but I know this plugin is supposed to make my website run faster and it seems pretty simple to use. (more info)
- WP PHP Widget: This allows me to easily add affiliate ads and links to my sidebar. If you ever need to add anything requiring a script or PHP code to your sidebar then this plugin is a must have. (more info)
- Google XML Sitemaps: Again, I am NOT an SEO expert but I know this is a necessary plugin and it is easy to use. Once you have this installed you will want to go to Google Webmaster Tools and submit your sitemap there. (more info)
So there you have it my top five WordPress plugins. You can easily install these plugins by doing a search through your WordPress dashboard or by clicking on the more info links listed above and downloading the plugins zip files and uploading it to your WordPress dashboard.
I would love to learn what YOUR favorite WordPress plugins are, please feel free to share with us in the comments below! OH, and remember to share your blog in the linkup below, too.
Showcase Your Blog or Book:
Connect with us and link up your blog or book below. Feel free to add this button to your blog post, sidebar, or footer to help spread the word, although linking back to us is not required. Also, check out the other writers who link, this helps to build community and every writer loves having the support of other writers because we are a team wanting to make a difference through the written word! Thank you for stopping by and be sure to stop by next week!
In this four week mini Bible Study you will examine your faith and what it means to have faith in God. When we believe in God we then learn to walk in faith and trust God. But first we must believe, and it’s up to us, we can either choose to believe in Him or not. But faith will mean nothing until we believe with all our heart that God is who He says He is.
5 STAR AMAZON REVIEW: “I really enjoyed this mini study. I like when things make you think and journal and you can focus on one aspect at a time. It was a great study.”