The Printable My Scripture Journal is a great tool to help you memorize the following scriptures on God’s faithfulness!
- But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thess 3:3
- Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Psalm 36:5
- I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness from the great assembly. Psalm 40:10
- If we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself. 2 Timothy 2:13
- LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. Isaiah 25:1
In this four week mini Bible Study you will examine your faith and what it means to have faith in God. When we believe in God we then learn to walk in faith and trust God. But first we must believe, and it’s up to us, we can either choose to believe in Him or not. But faith will mean nothing until we believe with all our heart that God is who He says He is.
5 STAR AMAZON REVIEW: “I really enjoyed this mini study. I like when things make you think and journal and you can focus on one aspect at a time. It was a great study.”