With Family Bible Study Time each week your family will engage in the following:
- A reading of God’s encouraging word based on servanthood!
- Easy to understand and share commentary. Discuss this scripture through our simple, easy to understand, commentary of the scripture in “Thoughts to Share.”
- A fun family activity that is geared towards giving you and your family a hands on learning experience about what the scripture means.
- Simple discussion questions that will guide your family in conversation that is sure to open up hearts.
- A new Family Virtue: This is a simple sentence taken from the study that will help everyone in the family remember what they learned. It is a great thing to add to a wall, journal, or write in your Bible next to the scripture studied.
Often as parents we know that teaching our children about God’s word is one of the most important things we can do in raising our children.
However time and energy can often get in the way of having a set time where there is deep meaningful Bible Study.
Family Bible Study Time is a great resource for busy families who just do not have the time to plan out a family Bible Study. With very little planning you and your family could be having a meaningful discussion about God and His word.
Start a new meaningful tradition today with Family Bible Study Time: Being a Good Helper![/two_third] [one_third_last]
Available in the following eBook format: Kindle
Paperback coming soon![/one_third_last]